Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What A Week! (and it's only Tuesday)

I just had to share what has happened to me this week with my blogger friends.  It has been one terrific week so far!  Yesterday morning I was working on my Manic Monday blog post and a little note in the bottom corner of my computer screen popped up.  It said I had an email about the Illinois Kindergarten Conference.  Guess what the email said??  That's right.  The teacher across the hall and I had submitted a proposal to present at the IL ASCD Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Conference next March.  It was accepted and we are presenting both days.  This was pretty exciting news for two teachers from a small Michigan school.  If any of you are in Chicago and attend this conference, I hope you will come see us.  


Then I woke up this morning (okay, the dog woke me up and wanted to go outside).  I was checking my email while I was waiting to let him back in the house and I found out that I had won a giveaway.  The Dilly Dabbles blog had a giveaway and I entered.  I won an item she had mentioned in a back to school blog post.  Can you believe it?  After all of the giveaways I enter, I won one of them.  YAY!


So now I can't wait to see what happens on Wednesday.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment