Friday, July 20, 2012

A Counting Game for Beginning of the Year

Sorry that my Freebie Friday is a little late this week.  It has been a very busy day.  I've finally gotten a chance to blog.  So here I am linking up with TBA's Freebie Friday.





Freebie Fridays

I have made two different games for my students to play during the first week of school.  I am hoping that I can use them to teach my students how to use dice at math centers.  One of the games has numbers for the students to color in to correspond with the number they roll on a die.    The other game is a game board with numbers for the students to cover with a marker (i.e. beans, buttons, small erasers)  I have my students play games like these a lot at math centers, so I'm hoping to use these games to teach them how to play games like these.

I hope you can use them too.




Have a great weekend!




1 comments:

A Lynne said...

Hi Sue...thank you for the freebie. I'm going to be working with some K's this year and am always looking for new ideas. I am your newest follower and would love for you to check out my blog.
Amy
Adventures In Teaching

Post a Comment