Monday, July 2, 2012

It Is a Manic Monday Freebie

Well it is Monday (again).  Funny how I don't seem to mind Mondays as much during the summer as I do during the school year.  I have linked up with Classroom Freebies Manic Monday.



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

This might be another reason I don't mind Mondays so much right now (I love seeing everyone else's freebies).

My freebie this week is an idea I stole borrowed from a teacher (and one of my best friends) across the hall.  (I'm pretty sure she won't mind if I share it.)  It is how to make a book (with a surprise) from a brown paper lunch bag.  Hopefully, the directions in the file are clear.  If not feel free to email me or to comment on my blog and I will try to help you.




Please also look at my post from Sunday.  I am having a giveaway for a Target gift card since I have 50 followers.  Please take the time to enter.

Have a great week,






2 comments:

Julie said...

Sue- what a great idea. The kids will love this.

Christina Clement said...

Hi. I have entered your contest. Congratulations on the 50 followers! I love the idea of the lunch bag book. I will give it a try!

Chris

Post a Comment