Friday, July 6, 2012

It's a Freebie Friday!

Happy Friday!


I hope that everyone had a terrific Fourth of July.  Mine was full of family, food and fun.  Who could ask for anything more?  I have linked up with Teaching Blog Addict for their Freebie Friday.  (I have to admit, I love all of these freebies and I love sharing with others.)






Freebie Fridays


My FREEBIE is a center that I sometimes use in my writing center and sometimes I use it as my pocket chart center for the week.  The students make sentences and then record them on a worksheet.  (I don't know about you, but if I don't make my students accountable at a center like this one, they soon figure out that they don't really have to do anything.)




While you are visiting my blog, take the time to enter my giveaway.  It ends at midnight tonight.  You can get a head start on your Target Dollar Spot shopping with a $10 gift card.  


Hope everyone has a great weekend!





0 comments:

Post a Comment