Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Beginning of the Year Freebie

I know its late and I  am getting up early and going to school to assess my incoming kinders tomorrow.  I'm sad that my summer is almost over, but I'm very excited that I will be meeting some of my new students and their families tomorrow.


So, I know another blogger had a worksheet on her website to have a student write his/her name and draw a picture of himself/herself.  But, of course, I couldn't find it.  I even used Google Reader to search "ALL" of the blogs that I follow.  So, to solve the problem, I made one myself.  I thought I would share it, in case someone else "lost" the same worksheet.  (Note to self:  I need to print these things out, or pin them, or save them to my Dropbox with a good label.)


Anyways here it is:


I hope you can use it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment