Friday, July 18, 2014

Freebie Friday - July 18th

Happy Middle of Summer!

This summer is just flying by.  Of course, it didn't help that I didn't actually begin my summer until almost the end of June.

Today, I am linking up with Teaching Blog Addict for a Freebie Friday.



Freebie Fridays
Click here to check out the other freebies.
This freebie began when I decided to take a trip to Target with my husband earlier this week.  Of course, I had to stop at the Dollar Spot.  While there, I found a very cute spinner.  I don't know about your kiddos, but mine love spinners. So I bought it and decided to create a freebie to go along with it.

 

It is adorable, isn't it?

The freebie that I created uses shapes.  The students spin the spinner and find the color or the shape on the picture.  I am going to use this to practice shapes with my small groups at the beginning of the school year.



Thank you for taking time to visit my little blog.

Have a great weekend!











0 comments:

Post a Comment