Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Where Did July Go?

This is so crazy!  Where did my July go?  I can't believe that August begins at the end of this week.  Luckily, I am spending the first few days of August visiting my sister in Chicago with my daughter, a friend (who teaches across the hall from me) and her son.  I will be sure to share pictures with you when we get back.

I linked up with the Teaching Heart Blog last week and I was chosen to be featured on her Facebook page this week.  I can't believe she chose my idea!

So I thought I would link up again this week and share another freebie.  This is a "hidden picture" game that my students love to play.  I print out pictures and laminate them and put magnetic tape on the back.  Then the students put them on the side of my metal cabinet.  One of the students takes a picture off of the cabinet.  The other students guess which one is missing.  My students love to play this game.  I have created a summer one for you to share with your students.


Click {here} to get your freebie.



Teaching Heart Blog

I hope your students enjoy the hidden picture game.  Thank you for stopping by.


0 comments:

Post a Comment